Dear competition entry participer have a look on below video for help in video entry in competition.
REELFOCUS DESIGN COMPETITION
The Reel Focus Fashion Competition is a fashion design competition open to both concept stage and completed works designed by professional and young fashion designers, tailors and stylists anywhere in the world.
The Competition is recognised worldwide and takes the attention of the global buying public. Winning the Reel Focus Competition will be an extremely important milestone in your career. Every participant (there are no losers) will gain worldwide exposure and the opportunity to build a solid and loyal fan base on a global basis.
The Competition is judged solely by a worldwide audience which allows the participants to gauge the quality/popularity of their work seen through the eyes of the buying public.
To participate in the Reel Focus Fashion Competition, applicant must register online. The registration fee is USD10 per entry.
(1) The winner's garment will be worn at a Red Carpet Event by our Reel Focus Ambassadors and an editorial in an Iconic Fashion magazine.
(2) The winning Garment will be auctioned at a Gala event for The Wheels Around The World charity. This will give further media exposure to the winning designer.
(4) Every participant will gain worldwide exposure.
(4) Every participant will have the opportunity of selling their labels on the Reel Focus platform.
(5) One dollar of every garment sold will be donated to VEGB "Visage des Enfants de la Guinée-Bissau" est une Organisation (Unicef)
Criteria for Entry:
(1) Create a quality, well finished Couture garment for evening or Gala Event that can retail at USD500.00.
(2) One garment must be completed but a collection needs to be presented if the designer can't complete a full collection in actual sample garments the rest must be represented in draft or drawing form and details of fabrics and finishes explained by the designer
(3) A story about yourself (bio) i.e your background, your qualifications, your aspirations
Competition commences on the 26th January 2015. Deadline for all entries is 26th April 2015.